Tuesday 20 September 2016

Seed for the sower

He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will supply and multiply your seed for sowing and increase the harvest of your righteousness.
2 Corinthians 9:10 ESV

Each morning, well most mornings, I start the day with the word of God. I use the ESV Daily Reading Bible. I have found in my morning meditations in the word that this verse is true. God does not just give me "bread for food" - something for my own spiritual nourishment, but also "seed for sowing" - something to give away to bless others.

This is where this "breakfast boy" will share the insights from his morning devotions with the Lord in his word, in the hope that they will bless others and be a seed that will produce a harvest of righteousness. Both in my life and yours.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Chris. Consider yourself bookmarked! ��

    ReplyDelete